Summary of The Day: Experience the beauty of Central Park, Hudson River, and New York Harbor. Marvel at the splendor of Rockefeller Center, the Empire State Building, Chrysler, MetLife Building and Freedom Tower. See the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge. Then behold the the George Washington Bridge and the New Jersey Palisades. See the NYC landmarks Yankee Stadium (on non-game days) and Columbia University.
Taking off from our Manhattan heliport, we'll fly around the Statue Of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Governors Island, then fly north over the Hudson River up to Central Park. Then we'll fly south over the Hudson River to George Washington Bridge, turning east to circle around Yankee Stadium (on non-game days).
This helicopter tour departs from downtown Manhattan Heliport at Pier 6 on the East River (between South Street Seaport and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal).
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Children of all ages may join the tour.
* All passengers under 2 years of age ride for free but must sit on an adult's lap.
* All passengers 2 years of age and older pay the full price and are required to sit in their own seat by law.
18-20 minute flight
Fuel surcharge and security fee
Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Manhattan Heliport
In the event of inclement weather - heavy rain and snow, low clouds, dense fog, lightning, extreme winds, etc. - passengers may reschedule their flight on another day at no additional cost. If you are unable to reschedule, you will be entitled to a full refund.
If you need to book a flight to New York City, we recommend that you make a reservation after you have received a confirmation email from us (normally within one to two business days).
Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Took a flight with Helicopter services it was amazing. Good pilot, pointing out all the sights and took us right over the top of Yankee Stadium. An expensive 25 minutes or so but well worth the money as a special treat.
The flight with heliny was overall very good and we enjoyed it very much. The location of the heliport could easily be found. We "checked inn" and were guided by the ground team. The process was not organized very well and a bit confusing b...ut at the end it was okay. We had to watch a securtiy clips and then we were ready for the flight.
The flight was for the 18-20 minutes tour. Altough the sight was not very good we could see enough to be very impressed. The pilot gave explanations what could be seen.
We felt were safe and the helicopter was very good.Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.