The Time New York is a destination for the creative class in the heart of the Theater District. It is located on 49th Street between Broadway and 8th Avenue, just steps away from Times Square, Broadway shows, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and New York's most prominent attractions. The hotel just completed a 20-Million Dollar renovati
The Time New York is a destination for the creative class in the heart of the Theater District. It is located on 49th Street between Broadway and 8th Avenue, just steps away from Times Square, Broadway shows, Rockefeller Center, Fifth Avenue and New York's most prominent attractions. The hotel just completed a 20-Million Dollar renovation on December 2015, based on a design by David Rockwell.
Serafina, located on the first floor, is a charming dining spot with its heart in Northern Italy and its feet planted squarely in Midtown Manhattan. LeGrande Lounge' highly stylized interiors create a sense of reveal the further one ventures into the space, making it equally ideal for a quick drink or lingering conversation. Both are operated by The Metric Group.
The hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the building and USB ports in the room for guests' convenience. Each room features a Smart TV behind a mirror, hardwood floors, designer chair by Moroso, and Italian Frette bed linen. The rainfall showerhead, Martin Maison Margiela bathroom amenities and Frette bath robes are additional touches the hotel offers to exude the sophisticated luxury but equally relaxed, practical lifestyle guests will enjoy.
There is a 24-hour front desk and fitness center at The Time New York. The hotel's knowledgeable Concierge will assist with restaurant reservations, Broadway Theater or New York City attraction tickets, transportation and any other guest needs.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.