Summary of The Day: After being picked up from your accommodation, we will spend the day visiting a wildlife park, beautiful landscapes, as well as taste some yummy favorites like the Margaret River Chocolate Factory, Yahava Coffee, one of the famous wineries, and many more.
- Caversham Wildlife Park – one of Perth’s most exciting tourist attractions, showcasing the largest private collection of native wildlife in Western Australia. We spend 2.5 hours enjoying all the park has to offer. Watch sheep shearing and have a try at milking a cow. We will meet a wombat and all her friends and talk to the keepers on hand to share their knowledge.
- Yahava Koffee Works – If you love coffee, you are in for the taste sensation of a lifetime!
- Lunch at a cafe located by the Swan River.
- Wine tasting at a world class winery.
- Margaret River Chocolate Factory
- Aboriginal Art Gallery – An opportunity to view stunning indigenous art works by local artists and taste some bush tucker jams and spices.
- The Honey Shop – The House of Honey™ showcases all things honey and bee related from pollen and handmade beeswax candles, to beauty products and gift ware. Sample over 10 different types of honey, and treat yourself to honey infused ice cream.
- Mondo Nougat for the sweet tooth and Morris Nuts with every flavor and type of nut you can think of and more.
|2 Adults + 1 Child||USD $370.73|
|2 Adults + 2 Children||USD $446.39|
|2 Adults + 3 Children||USD $522.05|
*Tour requires a minimum of four guests to depart.|
*Price is per person unless otherwise stated.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.