Summary of The Day: Travel to some of Western Australia's most popular and famous attractions on this day trip from Perth!
First, we'll pick you up at your hotel and head out of the city towards The Pinnacles on a 2 hour drive north. We'll enjoy our scenic coastal drive along the Indian Ocean Drive to arrive at this ancient desert.
Here we'll discover the famous Pinnacles, limestone pillars that rise up from the dry earth at 5 meters across the arid sand dunes. When the ocean receded from this area over 30,000 years ago, the landscape was forever changed by the deposit of salt and sea shells that were shaped by the wind into this otherworldly desert.
From here we'll head to Yanchep National Park, a gorgeous mixture of koala colonies, caverns, and bushland. Here we'll take a stroll through the beautiful gardens and lake to take photos of the numerous kangaroos that call this park home. We'll also get to walk along the boardwalks to spot koalas nesting in the various koala enclosures.
While in the park we'll also discover the Yanchep Crystal Cave on a guided tour to uncover its ancient origins and limestone hallways.
During the tour we'll enjoy an included lunch at a cafe and morning tea. From August to Octoboer we may have the chance to see the gorgeous wildflowers of Western Australia.
Please include your hotel name and address during booking for pick-up.
What to bring:
Comfortable shoes, sun cream, a hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.