Summary of The Day: The classic city tour on the Paddan boats shows you the beauty of Gothenburg from a waterside perspective. The tour takes you under 20 bridges and out to the harbour.
Step aboard in the centre of the city at Kungsportsplatsen and see the old moat and canals that date from the 17th century while learning about the history of the city’s construction and defence. The guided tour continues beneath the many low bridges, including the extremely low Osthyveln (”cheese slicer”) bridge, which brings us out into the fascinating harbour
Your tour departs from between 11:00am - 5:00pm at the boat departure point located at Kungsportsplatsen. Pick-up is not available for this experience.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to desired departure for check-in and have your voucher (electronic or printed copy) available.
Please make sure to dress according to the local weather report as we'll be traveling via an open top boat with no roof.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.