Summary of The Day: All aboard for a fantastic bird's-eye view of Manhattan. Experience the beauty of Central Park, Hudson River, and New York Harbor. Marvel at the splendor of Rockefeller Center, the Empire State State Building, Chrysler, MetLife Building and Freedom Tower. All this and more of the dramatic New York skyline makes this tour a bestseller and a must-do for all visitors.
Flight time is approximately 12-15 minutes.
This helicopter tour departs from downtown Manhattan Heliport at Pier 6 on the East River (between South Street Seaport and the Staten Island Ferry Terminal).
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Children of all ages may join the tour.
* All passengers under 2 years of age ride for free but must sit on an adult's lap.
* All passengers 2 years of age and older pay the full price and are required to sit in their own seat by law.
12-15 minute helicopter ride
Fuel surcharge and security fee
Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Manhattan Heliport
In the event of inclement weather - heavy rain and snow, low clouds, dense fog, lightning, extreme winds, etc. - passengers may reschedule their flight on another day at no additional cost. If you are unable to reschedule, you will be entitled to a full refund.
If you need to book a flight to New York City, we recommend that you make a reservation after you have received a confirmation email from us (normally within one to two business days).
Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
We used HeliNY. The flight was great and the scenery beautiful. We felt very safe and everyone on the ground was professional. Our complaint was that the pilot did not point out many sites. It was not a real tour and mostly just look and se...e. I would have preferred a more talkative pilot that gives a real tour!! Read full review
From the booking to the flight everything was really good. We didn't have to hang around long before we were put on a flight. My husband was lucky enough to land a seat next to the pilot which was fab as it was his birthday. If you do nothi...ng else in NY do this. The views are twice as amazing as from the Empire State and you really get a true sense of the scale of the buildings in NY and of course fantastic views of the Statue of Liberty etc. The helicopter was very comfortable and modern and the pilot very informative. Definitely recommend this company. Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.