Summary of The Day: Travel scenic California’s Pacific Coast Highway 1 to the beautiful Monterey Peninsula, famous for its spectacular ocean views, abundant wildlife, and historical past. Make stops at Cannery Row, made famous by John Steinbeck, and visit great shops and restaurants overlooking the Pacific. Enhance your visit with a visit to the famous Monterey Bay Aquarium -- one of the finest aquariums in the world. Including 30,000 strange and colorful creatures, from playful sea otters to delicate jellyfish to powerful sharks.
• Full-day trip from San Francisco to Monterey and Carmel
• Plenty of scenic photo stops
• Four hours to explore Monterey and Cannery Row
• Day pass to the Monterey Bay Aquarium
• Includes a V.I.P. lunch inside the Monterey Bay Aquarium
• Stop at Carmel by the Sea
• Expert guide and commentary
• Pick-up and drop-off from central San Francisco hotels
• Pacific Ocean drive
• Cannery Row
• Monterey Bay
Departure time: 9:00 am
Monterey Bay Aquarium
Add a visit to the famous MONTEREY BAY AQUARIUM -- one of the finest aquariums in the world. Including 30,000 strange and colorful creatures, from playful sea otters to delicate jellyfish to powerful sharks. Both tours include the option to visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium (‘Customize Your Adventure’ at time of booking). The full-day tour stops in Monterey for approximately two hours, which allows enough time to include an aquarium visit. If you don't choose the aquarium add-on, you may like to use the time in Monterey for shopping and sightseeing along Cannery Row.
Wheelchair accessible. However, passengers in a wheelchair can be accommodated only if they can get on and off the bus on their own and if the wheelchair is foldable. The driver is not permitted to assist handicapped persons due to insurance restrictions.
Buses are air conditioned and the size of the bus depends on the number of passengers booked for that particular day. There are 28, 39, 47, and 56 seat vehicles used for this tour
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This tour offers pickup service out of most major hotels in the San Francisco downtown area. Regretfully we won't be able to pick up customers outside of San Francisco, but we will do our best to accommodate airport area hotel pickup requests.