Summary of The Day: Looking for a bit of variety with your tour? Want to sample more than different wine vintages, but a bit of rum, vodka, and more?
Then join us for a fantastic 'Mixer Tour' to some of the best breweries, distilleries, and wineries in Queensland. After picking you up from Brisbane at 9:00am we'll head out along the Tamborine Mountain Food and Wine Trail.
First up is a visit to Australia's oldest rum distillery, Beenleigh Rum! Here we'll enjoy a guided, behind the scenes tour of the distillery to learn how they make their specialty brand of rum. Afterwards we'll enjoy a fantastic rum tasting to sate your taste buds.
Next up, we'll head out to Tamborine Mountain Distillery to taste award winning vodkas and liqueurs before heading to one of Tamborine Mountain's best wineries for a wine tasting.
Along the way we'll enjoy a delicious two course lunch at one of the local wineries, and then end the day with a visit to the Fortitude Brewing Company to taste their craft beers. Afterwards, we have the option of visiting the Witches Chase Cheese Factory for a tasting.
We'll head back to Brisbane, with our taste buds and stomachs satisfied after a long day of tasting delicious drinks and food.
You are allowed to transport home bottles that you may have purchased on your tour but there is no open alcohol or consumption of alcohol allowed on the bus while stationary or driving.
We recommend that if you are taking a tour between March and October that you bring a jacket along, Tamborine Mountain is usually 3-5 degrees cooler than Brisbane or the Gold Coast.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.