Please note that order of day-to-day itinerary is adjustable depending on tour start day.
Summary of The Day: Melbourne is a mecca for food with an eating culture bordering on the obsessive. This walking tour lets you experience the best examples of what Melbourne offers. Drink coffee, eat dumplings, sneak in a sweet treat and finish it off with a drink on a rooftop.
This tour departs at 1:30PM from the General Post Office, 338-352 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Price is per person
*Individuals under the age of 18 cannot join this tour.
*Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
A cup of coffee
A shared plate of dumplings for lunch
A Glass of bubbles on a rooftop
Guided walk through the CBD
Expert commentary on Melbourne’s fascinating past and incredible present
Please wear comfortable shoes and dress for the elements and please read the weather forecast!
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.