Summary of The Day: Your Sightseeing Pass For London - Discover More & Spend Less
What is the London Pass?
Discover how you will benefit from the London Pass. The London Pass is the ultimate sightseeing package that has been specially tailor-made for visitors to the city. It allows holders to make the most out of their trip, saving them both time and money.
- Free entry to over 60+ top London attractions and tours, including Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, a Thames River Cruise and more. View full listing here.
- Free 160+ page guidebook: packed with useful information about the attractions including directions and maps.
- Skip the Lines: at various London Pass attractions such as Windsor Castle and Tower of London - save time during the busy summer season.
- Additional Special Offers: and discounts at loads of restaurants and shops across the city.
London Sightseeing Pass:
- Save with the London Sightseeing Pass! Giving you entry to your choice of over 60 of London’s top attractions without further payment! Top sites include the Tower of London, Westminster Abbey, St Paul’s Cathedral, Thames river cruise, London Zoo, Windsor Castle and many more…
- Save time with fast track entry at some of London’s most popular attractions.
- Take advantage of tours, cruises and walks. With special discounts at West End theaters, and other services, the London Sightseeing Pass guarantees you'll never be short of things to see and do!
- The more you use it the more you save!!
- The pass comes in 1, 2, 3 and 6 day options. So however long your stay you can save time and money with the London Sightseeing Pass!
With the London Sightseeing Pass you will receive:
- FREE entrance to more than 55 top attractions listed below
- FREE discounts and benefits
- FREE full color guidebook available in 7 languages. It includes helpful information about each attraction, how to get there, opening/closing times, as well as insider tips
- Queue Jumping at busy Attraction entrances
Here are the attractions included on The London Pass®:
- Apsley House
- ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Arsenal Stadium Tour
- Banqueting House
- BAPS Shri Swaminarayan Mandir
- Beefeater Gin Distillery Tour
- Benjamin Franklin House
- Cartoon Museum
- Charles Dickens Museum
- Chelsea FC Stadium Tour
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- Chislehurst Caves
- Churchill War Rooms
- Curzon Bloomsbury
- Curzon Chelsea
- Curzon Cinema Soho
- Curzon Mayfair Cinema
- Cutty Sark
- Eltham Palace
- Estorick Collection of Modern Italian Art
- Fan Museum
- Florence Nightingale Museum
- Hamption Court Palace
- HMS Belfast
- Hop on Hop off Bus Tour
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Jason's Original Canal Boat Trip
- Jewel Tower
- Jewish Museum London
- Keats House
- Kensington Palace
- Kew Gardens
- London Bicycle Tour
- London Brass Rubbing Centre
- London Bridge Experience
- London Canal Museum
- London Motor Museum
- London Museum of Water and Steam
- London Transport Museum
- London Wetland Centre
- London Zoo
- Lord's Cricket Ground Tours
- Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising
- Museum of Comedy
- Namco Funscape
- National Theatre Backstage Tours
- Pollock's Toy Museum
- QUEENS Ice & Bowl
- Rock n Roll Walking Tour
- Royal Albert Hall
- Royal Mews
- Royal Observatory Greenwich
- Science Museum IMAX
- Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Thames River Boat Cruise
- The British Museum
- The Courtauld Gallery
- The Foundling Museum
- The Guards Museum
- The Monument
- The Old Operating Theatre Museum
- The Queen's Gallery
- Tower Bridge Exhibition
- Tower of London
- Wellington Arch
- Wembley Stadium Tour
- Wernher Collection at Ranger's House
- Westminster Abbey
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- Wimbledon Tour Experience
- Windsor Castle
- World Rugby Museum & Twickenham Stadium Tour
|USD $68.12||USD $45.01|
|+USD $25.54||+USD $23.11|
|+USD $43.79||+USD $30.41|
|+USD $81.50||+USD $55.96|
* Adult: 16 and older|
* Child: 6 to 15 years of age
* Admission is free for children below the age of 6.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for your interest at Tours4fun.
The total price for two adults for the 2 days tickets will only be $204.76
Please note that this will be subject to confirmation.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Dear Jo Anne,
Thanks for your inquiry,
It would take around 20-25 minute walk from Park Plaza Riverbank London, 18 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7TJ, United Kingdom to the tour pick up location 11A Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0ED, UK.
You may want to consider taking the underground with the Vauxhall station only 10 minutes away from the Park Plaza Riverbank.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2016 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.