Summary of The Day: This is a ‘must do’ activity in the city for history buffs and is also a wonderful way for visitors to orientate themselves around the important historical points of the city. With a registered professional tour guide learn about Melbourne’s history and heritage first hand. The Walk is approximately 2 hours duration.
The guided tour provides participants with an opportunity to share in the guides’ great knowledge and particular secrets as the trail marches along Collins Street and takes you for a sneak peek inside the elegant Gothic interiors of the ANZ bank, the plush European-style hotels and into the austere but commanding inner recesses of Melbourne Town Hall, or the Athenaeum.
Please note: The West section of the route is available on weekdays- and the East section on weekends and public holidays. The Eastern tour includes the Theater and Chinatown areas, that are more accessible on the weekends.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Please note: The West section of the route is available on weekdays- and the East section on weekends and public holidays.The Eastern tour includes the Theatre and Chinatown areas, that are more accessible on the weekends.
All tours require a min of 2 people to depart so please check.
This tour departs at 10:00am Federation Square - downstairs Inside the Visitors centre.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure time.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.