Summary of The Day: Skip the line to enter Sagrada Familia and Casa Batllo. Experience Gaudi's world of fantasy and geometry without the long wait.
Who was Gaudi?
Antoni Gaudi was a visionary architect during Barcelona’s modernista period early 1900. He graced Barcelona with nearly all its extraordinary buildings. No less than 7 have been listed as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO, including Sagrada Familia and Casa Batllo. Open your eyes, heart and mind - wonder at how Gaudi used nature as his source of inspiration, you will find that what seems like chaos is actually based in sophisticated mathematics. Each detail is full of surprises waiting to be discovered.
Passeig de Gracia
This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudi’s tiles for the pavement and a myriad of grand buildings:
- La Pedrera, Casa Mila. Check out the wavy facade with its extraordinary balconies, and don’t miss the top with the weird chimneys that resemble soldiers looking out for the residents.
Casa Batllo is not just a building but an artistic legend; The exceptional facade reflects a tranquil sea and, hidden behind it, is a world of surprised and refined architectural details.
- Noble Floor
- Roof terrace
The jewel in the crown of Gaudi’s works, still being built, 2026.
- Outside. Each facade explains a chapter of Jesus’ life. You will walk in through the Birth Facade - look closely, the whole nativity is represented there. At the other side of the basilica is the Passion Facade, representing the stages before Jesus died.
- The basilica. There are no words to describe the first time you enter the Sagrada Familia. The curved columns resembling trees, the light that dances and plays across the hall in a constant change of colors. Just wait and see!
- Museum. The studio workshop is essential to understand how Gaudi worked and thought. The models he used are beyond anyone’s imagination.You can stay for as long as you like. We have left the best to the last so you can stay on and savor the building. You can go up the towers by elevator, visit the crypt and museum and compare the contrasting styles of the Birth and Passion facades.
At the end of the tour we return to Placa Catalunya.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 and older
* Child: 3 to 12 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Entrance fees and skip the line access to Sagrada Familia and Casa Batllo
This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle; however, if you have limited mobility, we can take your wheelchair with us.
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. You will recognize us by our orange umbrellas. We will be waiting at Placa Catalunya, in front of Hotel Olivia Plaza and Deutsche Bank.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.