Summary of The Day: Skip the line to enter Sagrada Familia and Casa Batllo. Experience Gaudi's world of fantasy and geometry without the long wait.
Who was Gaudi?
Antoni Gaudi was a visionary architect during Barcelona’s modernista period early 1900. He graced Barcelona with nearly all its extraordinary buildings. No less than 7 have been listed as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO, including Sagrada Familia and Casa Batllo. Open your eyes, heart and mind - wonder at how Gaudi used nature as his source of inspiration, you will find that what seems like chaos is actually based in sophisticated mathematics. Each detail is full of surprises waiting to be discovered.
Passeig de Gracia
This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudi’s tiles for the pavement and a myriad of grand buildings:
- La Pedrera, Casa Mila. Check out the wavy facade with its extraordinary balconies, and don’t miss the top with the weird chimneys that resemble soldiers looking out for the residents.
Casa Batllo is not just a building but an artistic legend; The exceptional facade reflects a tranquil sea and, hidden behind it, is a world of surprised and refined architectural details.
- Noble Floor
- Roof terrace
The jewel in the crown of Gaudi’s works, still being built, 2026.
- Outside. Each facade explains a chapter of Jesus’ life. You will walk in through the Birth Facade - look closely, the whole nativity is represented there. At the other side of the basilica is the Passion Facade, representing the stages before Jesus died.
- The basilica. There are no words to describe the first time you enter the Sagrada Familia. The curved columns resembling trees, the light that dances and plays across the hall in a constant change of colors. Just wait and see!
- Museum. The studio workshop is essential to understand how Gaudi worked and thought. The models he used are beyond anyone’s imagination.You can stay for as long as you like. We have left the best to the last so you can stay on and savor the building. You can go up the towers by elevator, visit the crypt and museum and compare the contrasting styles of the Birth and Passion facades.
At the end of the tour we return to Placa Catalunya.
|Child (3-12)||USD $38.17|
|Infant (0-2)||USD $0.00|
* Adult: 13 and older|
* Child: 3 to 12 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
The only available meeting time/point offered for this tour is at 9:00AM at the Deutsche Bank (Look for the orange umbrellas),Plaça de Catalunya, 19, 08002 Barcelona.
In your case, we suggest you to take the tour the day following your arrival flights if your arrival is late.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Thank you for your inquiry. Please reply to this email or call us at 1-866-933-7368 (US&Canada), 1-626-389-8668 (International) (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) if you have further questions.
Customer Service Rep
Destination Expert of SpainAsk a Question
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.