Summary of The Day: Drive to the field of Jalisco, famous tequila producing region in Mexico, for a tour and tasting at one of the different tequila houses: Casa Herradura, Casa José Cuervo or Casa Cofradia. You’ll pass through fields of agave, UNESCO World Heritage in your way of Guadalajara, driving in comfortable minivan. Get to know the fermentation process and enjoy the taste of this national drink after exploring the city of Tequila with your expert guide.
During the trip to the town of Tequila, admire the view of the mountains and fields of blue agave - succulent plant used to make the tequila, Mexico’s national drink and which is Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO.
Visit the typical and picturesque village of Tequila with a stop for lunch (by your own). Discover the indigenous spanish origins of tequila that distilled this drinks until become what now we know as tequila.
Pick-up Location and Time: Hotels in downtown Guadalajara at 9:00am.
Drop-off Location and Time: Hotels in downtown Guadalajara at 2:00pm.
Please leave a note about your pick-up/drop-off hotel when making reservation.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.