Summary of The Day: In the morning, we will pick you up at your hotel in Guadalajara and drive through the fields of Jalisco to a town famous for it's much beloved drink, Tequila. along the way, we'll stop to admire the view of the mountains and fields of blue agave - the succulent plant used to make tequila. Declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, these patches of blue-green agave plants combine perfectly with earth tones in the natural landscape.
Once arriving at Tequila we'll stop for lunch (own expense) and our guide will show us around the picturesque village. Throughout the tour we'll enjoy tastings at one of the different tequila houses. We'll also learn about the various techniques to fermenting and distilling blue agave into the various types of tequila. A tequila expert will guide you through the tasting process and, by the end of the tour, you'll feel like a true tequila connoisseur!
Pick-up Location and Time: Hotels in downtown Guadalajara at 9:00am.
Drop-off Location and Time: Hotels in downtown Guadalajara at 2:00pm.
Please leave a note about your pick-up/drop-off hotel when making reservation.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.