Tlatelolco - Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe - Teotihuacan
Summary of The Day: Our tour begins at Tlatelolco, the largest archaeological site in Mexico City, situated at the Plaza of the Three Cultures, where pre-Hispanic, colonial and present-day Mexico converge.
Our next stop is the Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe, the most important religious building in all of Mexico and one of the most visited places in the Catholic world, receiving more than 20 million pilgrims annually. After our tour of the Basilica, we'll continue on to Teotihuacan, or City of the Gods, making a pit stop along the way to recharge our batteries with samples of Tequila and other local spirits. We'll also learn about the importance of obsidian in both the ancient and modern economy.
Then we'll enter the archaeological site of Teotihuacan, we're you will learn from the guide about the rise and fall of this legendary Aztec city. You will be given ample time to explore the ruins, climb the Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, and walk along the famous Avenue of the Dead.
Mexico City hotel pick-up begins at 9:00am.
You will be dropped off at your hotel or the designated drop-off point at or just after 6:00pm.
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the comments section of the online booking system.
Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
Wear comfortable clothes and appropriate footwear for walking and climbing stairs.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.