Summary of The Day: Take a full-day excursion to Cuernavaca and Taxco to see a completely different side of Mexico.
First stop is Cuernavaca, or City of the Eternal Spring, whose temperate climate has made it a popular retreat since the Aztecs ... for royalty and the landed elite, and more recently, for those seeking fine dining and a good spa treatment far away from the din of Mexico City.
A colonial city with hundreds of years of history, Taxco is nestled on a hillside with winding cobblestone streets, tile-roofed buildings, cozy squares and a strong Old World ambiance. Visit one of Mexico's most magnificent churches, Santa Prisca, built in 1759 by French immigrant Jose de la Borda.
Taxco is known the world over for its quality silver mines and shops showcasing silver pieces wrought by distinguished local craftsmen.
Mexico City hotel pick-up begins at 8:30am.
You will be dropped off at your hotel or the designated drop-off point at or just after 8:00pm.
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the comments section of the online booking system.
Please be ready at the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to scheduled pick-up time.
Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.