Summary of The Day: A very atypical cultural food and wine city exploration of Barcelona.
Barcelona has the privilege of being surrounded by some of the most interesting wine regions in Spain and of being part of a long, colorful and exciting culinary tradition. We have crafted these atypical food and wine experiences to please all ages, interests and tastes. The focus of this tour is great food and wine, but with the added opportunity to explore and experience the best of Barcelona's sites of interest as well as get a taste of the local flavor found in the side streets.
We'll take you through the lively and diverse districts of Barcelona to sample a generous variety of both classic and modern tapas in local venues. The focus of the tour is to provide an action packed, well-rounded city walking tour stopping at four to five venues for great, distinct dishes paired with terrific Spanish wine.
Meeting time and place: Your guide will meet you at 6:30pm in front of the statue of El Toro Assegut, meaning Sitting Bull, located at the bottom of the pedestrian section of the Rambla de Catalunya, just above where this street crosses with Gran Via de les Corts Catalans. This statue is directly in front of a restaurant called Ciudad Condal (Rambla de Catalunya, 18).
This tour operates with a minimum of 2 travelers, and a maximum of 8 travelers. There is a surcharge of 15 € / person for two clients on any non-private tour.
Please bring all valuable items with you at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.