Taste of the West Coast Airplane Tour in Vancouver (Product Code: 87-2962)
Summary of The Day: This tour offers a taste of all things to love about the West Coast! Depart downtown Vancouver by shuttle to Sewell's Marina in Horseshoe Bay. There, you will enjoy a two-hour guided nature tour by zodiac, showcasing unique marine wildlife, before dining at the Boathouse restaurant. End your tour with an exciting seaplane flight back to downtown Vancouver.
Tours4fun offers complimentary drop-off shuttle service in Vancouver Harbou. However, our location is easily accessible by foot, taxi, or car.
Vancouver Harbour: (Terminal 1) 1075 West Waterfront road, located in downtown Vancouver on West Waterfront Road (adjacent to the 'Easy Park' lot located at 1095 West Waterfront) which is approximately two blocks west of Canada Place and the nearest sky train station. Bus stops are also available close to the terminal.
*Adult age: 12 or up.
*Child age: 2 -11.
*Children under 2 are complimentary.
*Please note that all rates will be subject to a 5% Government Sales Tax (GST).
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off to chosen location (see Pick-up Time and Locations)
- All taxes & Carbon Offset
- shuttle transfer, 2-hour sea safari excursion, three-course dinner with gratuity, and 20-minute scenic seaplane flight
- Professional tour escort
- Airfares or related transportation between your home and Vancouver airport or chosen pickup location
- All personal expenses including hotel room service and meals; however, you have the option to pay for meals that tour guide arranges
- Service fee for tour guide
- All flight services include a carbon offset that is used to mitigate the environmental impact of the greenhouse gas emissions (GHG's) associated with the flight. Carbon offsets are provided by British Columbia-based Offsetters.
- Passengers may be combined with others on the same trip.
- Check in time is 25 minutes prior to flight time. Luggage restriction of 11.5 kg per person, unless stated otherwise. Any total baggage over these amounts, are merely subject to the $5.00 per bag baggage fee and, as usual, are subject to availability on the aircraft.
- Maximum weight per piece of luggage is 50 pounds; passengers with a bag exceeding 50 pounds will be required to remove items to reduce the overall weight.
- Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes.
Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
- In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
Write a Review and earn 50 points. Attach photos to your review and earn 25 points per photo.
Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.
Sally Laird(10)Useful07/20/2011 00:51:45
All is Good( Verified Purchased )
Thank you so much for the fabulous 'Taste of the West Coast' tour!! Right off the start with our tour reservations agent through to check-in staff, sea safari crew, restaurant servers, aircraft pilot and shuttle drivers - everyone was excep...tional. You all made my birthday experience a day to remember!! Read full review
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Why Book with Tours4Fun?
- Best Price Guaranteed
- Hand-picked Tours & Activities
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer care available 24/7