Vancouver - Sewell's Marina - Boathouse Restaurant - Vancouver
Summary of The Day: This tour offers a taste of all things to love about the West Coast! Depart downtown Vancouver by shuttle to Sewell's Marina in Horseshoe Bay. There, you will enjoy a two-hour guided nature tour, showcasing unique marine wildlife, before dining at the Boathouse restaurant. End your tour with an exciting seaplane flight back to downtown Vancouver.
Tours4fun offers complimentary drop-off shuttle service in Vancouver Harbor. However, our location is easily accessible by foot, taxi, or car.
Vancouver Harbour: (Terminal 1) 1075 West Waterfront road, located in downtown Vancouver on West Waterfront Road (adjacent to the 'Easy Park' lot located at 1095 West Waterfront) which is approximately two blocks west of Canada Place and the nearest sky train station. Bus stops are also available close to the terminal.
All flight services include a carbon offset that is used to mitigate the environmental impact of the greenhouse gas emissions (GHG's) associated with the flight. Carbon offsets are provided by British Columbia-based Offsetters.
Passengers may be combined with others on the same trip.
Check in time is 25 minutes prior to flight time. Luggage restriction of 11.5 kg per person, unless stated otherwise. Any total baggage over these amounts, are merely subject to the $5.00 per bag baggage fee and, as usual, are subject to availability on the aircraft.
Maximum weight per piece of luggage is 50 pounds; passengers with a bag exceeding 50 pounds will be required to remove items to reduce the overall weight.
Spring/Summer: wear lightweight clothing and comfortable shoes. Fall/Winter: wear layered clothing in the winter to ensure comfort in the cold weather.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at any time. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
Thank you so much for the fabulous 'Taste of the West Coast' tour!! Right off the start with our tour reservations agent through to check-in staff, sea safari crew, restaurant servers, aircraft pilot and shuttle drivers - everyone was excep...tional. You all made my birthday experience a day to remember!!Read full review
Q & A
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.