Summary of The Day: Combine gourmet food and Catalan culture on a pre-dinner walking tour of Barcelona's famous tapas bars. It's a great way to begin your visit of Barcelona - not only do you get an overview of this fabulous city, you also learn how to order tapas (bar snacks) and discover some of the best bars and cafes Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona.
Taste Spain's fundamental flavors with this walking tour.
We will start the tour in a unique venue in Spain, Tours Tapas & Friends, a Gastronomic Centre created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona. There, we will do with a guided tasting of three selected Spanish products (cheese and/or cured meats) with bread and a drink.
Your tapas walking tour will lead you through Barcelona's most famous street, La Rambla, with tapas bars and local restaurants. From here, you and your guide will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruit and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable.
The tour continues at a restaurant offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. Here, you will enjoy three tapas with a glass of wine, beer or cider, while your food-and-wine-guide provides insights into the flavors of wine, the cuisine and Spanish culture.
You'll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are more than 100 years old.
Your last stop will be in a bar where four tasty tapas and a glass of wine, cava or beer will be waiting for you.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult: 4 and older
*Participation is free for children under 4 years of age.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Tapas walking tour with an English-speaking culinary expert
Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
Tasting of three select Spanish products (cheese, cured meats, olive oil) with bread and drink
Please arrive at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
What to wear: Comfortable clothing and shoes, and wet-weather gear if rain is expected.
The tour takes place rain or shine.
No handicap accessibility.
The price is the same for all ages.
Vegetarian and Celiac option is available. Please advise at the time of booking.
Participation is free for children under the age of 4, but no food or drink is provided. Please note the number of child passengers and their respective ages when booking.
Please bring all valuable items with you. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.