Summary of The Day: Today we'll begin our adventurous Tanzania safari as we depart Arusha and take a scenic drive to Lake Manyara, described by Ernest Hemingway as the most beautiful lake in Africa. Here we'll explore the East African Rift Valley. Keep your camera ready to spot the wealth of animals found here, from gazelles to giraffes, zebras, and elephants! Afterwards we'll get to taste some local banana wine and visit a nearby village to learn about the local life and culture here. We'll enjoy lunch here and have the rest of the day to enjoy the park.
In the evening we'll camp under the stars in the park.
We'll pick you up from your hotel between 7:30 - 8:30am.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll head to Lake Eyasi and learn the cultures of Hadzabe, one of the major tribes who hunt, forage, and live in this region and live closely with the Datooga and Maasai. We'll have the whole day to explore the region and learn about the rich culture here. We'll have dinner with the Hadzabe and camp for the night.
Summary of The Day: Todya we'll head to Lake Natron to see the active volcano, Ol Doinyo Lengai, aka the "Mountain of God" in the Maasai language. We'll have plenty of free time to explore the rift valley here and even go swimming at a waterfall near Lake Natron. Along the way we'll learn the life cycle of the local Flamingos that thrive in the Lake.
Afterwards, we'll head back to Arusha for dinner and spend the night in a hotel.
The tour will end from 4:00pm to 6:00pm. If you wish to fly out today you may speak to your guide to schedule the transfer. We suggest bookings flights for after 6:00pm. Otherwise you may fly out on day 4.
Summary of The Day: Today you may depart at anytime.
Airport transfers are available. Please speak to your guide on day 3 to schedule the transfer.
We provide 24-hour free pick-up service the day before you tour. Airport pick-up is always available depending on your flight.
Airport drop-off is always available depending on your flight. If you wish to depart on day 3 when you return to Arusha, please schedule a flight after 6:00pm. If you would like to depart on day 4, you can stay overnight in Arusha for free.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Adult: 16 and older.
* Free for children under 6.
* Adult: $750.00/person.
* Children's rate for over 6 years is 50% of adult rate. If there are children over 6 booking the tour, please remark the birth date and contact service team to adjust price for you.
Price may be reduced depending on the number of travelers
Driver guide and chef
2-Night Camping with gear for 2 people per tent, 1 Night Hotel Accommodation after the safari
Mattress, table, chairs, pillow, mineral water
Pick-up and drop-off at the Airport
Hotel Pick-up on Day 1
Accommodation after Safari
All park entry fee
All Camping fee
Crater services fee
3 meals a day
Tip to the driver guide and chef after a very good safari.
Airport pick up is available for the day before your tour starts.
Airport drop off is available on day 3 for after the safari. We'll arrive back in Arusha between 4:00 - 6:00pm; please schedule your flight accordingly.
Otherwise, you may spend the night in a hotel in Arusha for free and fly out on day 4.
In order to protect your own property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus/hotel/attraction/restaurant etc. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides will not take any responsibility for any theft or loss at any location.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.