Summary of The Day: Enjoy an unforgettable day trip where you come face to face with intelligent playful wild dolphins. Discover a tropical island close to Brisbane, with its crystal clear seas, white sand and tropical parks, Tangalooma Resort on Moreton Island is waiting to be explored. Challenge yourself to sand tobogganing and hand feed dolphins.
A winning combination of crystal clear seas, white sand and untouched national parks, Tangalooma Resort on Moreton Island is a pristine wonderland waiting to be explored. You'll have access to over 80 activies on the resort, all of which you'll learn about with a briefing video during your cruise to the resort.
Feel free to swim in the resort pools or crystal clear and unspoiled beaches. Or take a Desert Safari Tour to enjoy some sand tobogganing. You'll be presented witha lunch voucher to eat at the resorts open food area.
At sunset get an unique experience handfeeding wild dolphins and savour island life for a day. Look out for turtles, dugong, starfish and schools of tropical fish!
Tour departs at 8:45am and returns at 8:30pm approximately.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 15 and older
* Child: 3-14 years of age
* Children younger than 3 join the tour for free, provided they do not occupy a seat.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please bring your own bathing suits if you wish to swim at the resort. Dolphin feeding is dependent on tides, weather conditions and dolphin appearance.
Please input your hotel address during booking and will confirm the pick-up time and location 24 hours prior to the start of the tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
-Complimentary hotel pickup and drop off
-Cruise and coach transfers
-Desert safari tour
-Wild dolphin feeding
-Professional tour guide
Reminder for taking this tour:
-Please bring your own bathing suits if you wish to swim at the resort. Dolphin feeding is dependent on tides, weather conditions and dolphin appearance.
-Please your hotel name and address during booking to allow us to arrange the most convenient pickup location and time for your tour.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number travelers you are booking for on the upper right section of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".