Summary of The Day: See The Best & SAVE
Tampa Bay CityPASS is a booklet of admission tickets to 5 must-see tourist attractions in Tampa Bay. You'll save 49% compared to combined regular box office prices.
Skip ticket lines
Save time with easy access at most attractions. Once you have your CityPASS booklet, skip the ticket line and head straight for the entrance.
Take your time
CityPASS booklets are valid for nine consecutive days beginning the day of first use. Visit the attractions in any order you wish.
With your Tampa Bay CityPASS, you can visit the following attractions easily and affordably:
Busch Gardens Tampa
Single-day admission to Busch Gardens Tampa, including all shows, exhibits and rides.
The Florida Aquarium
General admission to the Florida Aquarium, home to over 20,000 sea creatures.
Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo
General admission to the 56-acre zoo, including all rides, shows and keeper talks.
Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Same-day admission to Clearwater Marine Aquarium and Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure, plus trolley and/or boat shuttle between locations.
Admission to the Chihuly Collection and Morean Glass Studio & Hot Shop, live glassblowing demonstrations, plus non-ticketed exhibitions at the Morean Arts Center Galleries.
Museum of Science & Industry
Admission to MOSI permanent exhibits, one standard IMAX® DOME Theatre film, one Saunders Planetarium show (based on availability) and Kids In Charge!
With one quick purchase, you own admission to Tampa Bay's must-see attractions. No further research, delays or fumbling around for your wallet at every turnstile.
Please print out our voucher and redeem your Tampa Bay CityPASS at the ticket office of any of the above attractions.
Tampa Bay CityPASS tickets are valid for one-time use at any time over nine consecutive calendar days, beginning on the first day you use your ticket booklet.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Adult age: 10 and older
*Child age: 3-9
We highly recommend you use your Pass Booklet before February 28, 2017 after booking on our site since the price is valid till February, 2017. If you want to use your Pass Booklet after February 28, 2017, please contact service team to adjust the price for you.
Includes admission to 5 Tampa Bay attractions:
- Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
- The Florida Aquarium
- Tampa’s Lowry Park Zoo
- Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Option Ticket: Chihuly Collection OR Museum of Science & Industry
Voucher must be printed, then exchanged for all booklets at a single attraction within 6 months of purchase.
CityPASS booklets are typically not eligible for refund after being activated (when the first ticket is used).
Ticket book is valid for nine consecutive days beginning date of first use.
We recommend you purchase your CityPASS up to 90 days in advance of first day of use.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.