Summary of The Day: There is plenty to see in the beautiful city of Tallinn. Take the bus tour to the Russalka Monument, which commemorates the sinking of a Russian battleship of the same name in 1893. Kadriorg Park is a huge park which features many attractive fountains plus the fabulous, symmetrical Swan Lake in a beautiful setting. The park is also home to Kadriorg Palace where you can wander around its beautifully decorated rooms. The Kadriorg Art Museum and the KAMU Art Museum can also be found here, near Peter The Great’s Cottage. The humble cottage is where Peter the Great and Catherine I stayed during visits to Tallinn in the early 18th century. A short walk from the top end of the park you will find a beach with great views.
Hop on and off the bus tour at your leisure with a ticket valid for 2 days!
Hop off at the Government District, which boasts magnificent views of the city and sea. Admire the painted pink building of the Parliament of the Republic of Estonia. Enjoy a photo opportunity at The Tall Hermann's Tower (Pikk Hermann) which is located on the southwestern end of Toompea Castle at the summit of Toompea Hill. A significant landmark in the Old Town, it is the tallest tower along the fortification wall at a height of approximately 47 metres. The national flag of Estonia is raised on top of the tower which represents the symbol of the state. Tallinn has a lot to offer visitors during the evening too. Club Hollywood is the most popular nightclub in Tallinn and is always packed and pulsing with energy. Visit the many bars and restaurants or sample tasty beverages which are produced at the spacious restaurant-brewery just off Town Hall Square.
Historic Center & Old Town Route
1 - Mere Pst
2 - Song Festival Grounds
3 - Russalka Monument
4 - City Harbour, D Teminal
5 - Swissotel / Radisson BLU
6 - Old Town / Toompea Castle
7 - City Harbour, ABC Terminals
8 - City Harbour, Cruise Ship Terminal
Pirita & Historic Suburbs
2 - Swissotel / Radisson BLU
4 - Maarjamäe Castle
5 - Pirita
6 - Botanic Garden
8 - Pirita (to town)
10 - Russalka Monument
11 - City Harbour D-terminal (Tallink)
12 - City Harbour ABC-terminals
13 - City Harbour Cruise ship terminal
14 - Seaplane Harbour Museum
15 - Mere pst
Open Air Museum
2 - Old Town / Toompea
3 - Open Air Museum
4 - Rocca al Mare Shopping Centre
5 - Zoo
6 - Old town / Toompea (Harbour direction)
7 - City Harbour ABC-Terminals
8 - Cruise Ship Terminal
15 - Mere pst
Frequency: every 30-120 minutes from 10:30am to 3:50pm
Full loop: 50-75 minutes per loop
Ticket type: 1 or 3 days
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
Please be aware that the tour will finish on September 30, 2016. The season will continue until 29th October but will not be a hop on hop off service.
Historic Center & Old Town - Red line (50 minutes): every 30-60 minutes
5/1/2016-9/30/2016: 10:45am to 3:50pm
6/1/2016-8/31/2016 (Saturdays): 10:30am to 5:00pm
Pirita & Historic Suburbs - Green line (75 minutes): every 90 minutes
5/1/2016-9/30/2016: 11:00am to 3:23pm
6/1/2016-8/31/2016: 11:00am to 5:28pm
Open Air Museum - Blue line (60 minutes): every 120 minutes
5/1/2016-9/30/2016: 1:25pm to 4:22pm
6/1/2016-8/31/2016: 12:05pm to 4:22pm
* Adult: 18 and older
* Child: 7-17
* Children younger than 7 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.