Summary of The Day: Experience Sydney from a local perspective (which, let's face it, is the best perspective imaginable!) Explore all the city icons, like The Rocks, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the Sydney Opera House, but explore them in a way most tourists don’t. We’ll take the least-walked path on this Sydney walking tour, and meander through this fascinating city’s tumultuous history and into the modern day.
This historic Sydney tour makes its way along "The Tank Stream", the blue line that runs through the city (you'll find out what this line means on the tour!). We'll go through Hyde Park, retracing the steps that saw a small stream become the life source for a new country. We’ll hit up the major sights, including the Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Angel Place, Parliament House, the Mint, and the Barracks, but in a way you wouldn’t experience on your own.
This Sydney tour is a warts and all account of the birth of modern Australia and the legacies left from decisions made and the people who made them: those who won, those who lost, and everyone in between. Factual, funny, irreverent, and anecdotal – this Sydney walking tour is a great local experience packed full of Sydney history!
* Adult: 13 - 59 years of age|
* Child: 2 - 12 years of age
* Senior/Concession: 60 or older
* Travelers under 18 years olds must be with a parent or guardian. Photo ID may be requested by your guide.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.