Summary of The Day: See Sydney and all of its coastal wonders, in this spectacular Helicopter flight.
Depart from our private lounge at Sydney’s Mascot airport, and head straight to the see one of the most beautiful Harbour that the world has to offer. From here you will track out to the long sandy beaches of Manly and keep heading north as you conquer beach after beach without getting any sand amongst your toes.
Fly right over the tip of Palm Beach, the jewel of the Northern Beaches. You will then swoop down through Pittwater Bay to the iconic Australian Baha’i House of Worship which is only one of 7 in the world! See Sydney from a whole new perspective as we come back from the north, see the the gap and see the amazing houses right on the cliff face as we fly you from the South Head right to the iconic Bondi Beach finally see Bronte, Coogee and Maroubra as we take you back to the lounge. This flight will have you talking about it for days on end.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per flight.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
This tour departs from Hangar 537, Ross Smith Ave, Mascot, Sydney, NSW 2020.
If bad weather precludes flying, we will try to contact you to postpone your flight. Contact may be by phone, email or text. Your flight will be postponed to a mutually convenient other time and/or date.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.