Summary of The Day: Take a walking tour of the city’s most popular monuments and bustling piazzas starting from the Customs House, where shipping was cleared and goods passing through the port of Sydney were taxed and cleared for sale or export, to Millers Point, a precinct where old 19th century sandstone buildings live side-by-side with red brick structures created in the first decades of the 20th century by the Sydney Harbour Trust. Walk through The Rocks, where the first settlers arrived and see how everyday life was during those first years.
During our walking tour we will admire historical buildings and learn about:
• Australia's Colony History
• The Rocks – How it all started
• Convicts, Gangs and Pubs
• Cadman's Cottage
• The Colony – story of survival
• The "Rum" Rebellion
• Sydney Harbour Bridge
• 'Rum' Hospital
• Aboriginal History
• Suez Canal and Nurses Walk
• Museums and Galleries
|1 Adult + 2 Children||USD $60.07|
|1 Adult + 3 Children||USD $84.80|
|1 Adult + 1 Child||USD $35.33|
* Adult: 13 years or older|
* Child: 6-12 years of age
* For each adult booking one child may join the tour for free, however, each additional child will cost AUD 25.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.