Summary of The Day: Sydney Harbour and the surrounding city is one of the most beautiful places in the world! It is known for its great weather, sunshine, glorious ocean beaches and big city vibe. This tour is the quintessential introduction to Sydney, making its way around the city before heading to Bondi Beach through the affluent eastern suburbs.
• Spectacular Darling Harbour
• Sydney Entertainment Centre
• Sydney Aquarium and the Monorail
• Sydney Opera House
• The Rocks - Sydney's birthplace
• Conservatorium of Music
• Parliament House
• Hyde Park
• St James Cathedral
• St. Mary's Cathedral
• Art Gallery and the Domain
• Visit Mrs. Macquaries' Chair - superb views of the harbor and city skyline
• Royal Australian Naval Base at Garden Island
• Kings Cross - Sydney's 'hot spot'
• Exclusive Double Bay and Vaucluse
• The Gap - stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and the Heads
• Visit Bondi Beach - Australia's most famous surf beach
• Historic and trendy Paddington
• Sydney Tower
• Sydney Town Hall
|7:00AM||Sydney||Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney||27 O'Connell St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:05AM||Sydney||Mercure Sydney||818-820 George St, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia|
|7:05AM||Sydney||InterContinental||117 Macquarie St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:10AM||Sydney||Park Hyatt Sydney||7 Hickson Rd, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:10AM||Sydney||Pier One Sydney Harbour||11 Hickson Road, Walsh Bay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||Holiday Inn Old Sydney||55 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||Rydges World Square (Pitt Street Entrance)||389 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:15AM||Sydney||The Sydney Boulevard Hotel (Robinson Street Entrance)||90 William St, Sydney NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Holiday Inn Potts Point||203 Victoria St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Hilton Sydney (Pitt Street Entrance)||488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:20AM||Sydney||Four Seasons Hotel (Harrington Street Entrance)||199 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:25AM||Sydney||DeVere Hotel||44-46 MacLeay St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia|
|7:30AM||Sydney||Novotel Sydney on Darling Harbour||100 Murray St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia|
|7:30AM||Sydney||The York by Swiss-Belhotel||5 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:35AM||Sydney||Vibe Hotel Sydney||111 Goulburn St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:35AM||Sydney||The Grace Hotel||77 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|7:40AM||Sydney||ParkRoyal Darling Harbour||150 Day St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|8:00AM||Sydney||Wheat Road street side (Behind Sydney Aquarium Darling Harbour)||Wheat Rd, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia|
|USD $44.56||USD $21.90|
* Adult: 15 and older|
* Child: 4-14 years old
* Children under 4 are free if not occupying a seat.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Thank you for choosing Tours4Fun.
The tour package Morning Sydney City Tour with Bondi Beach (Product Code: 2719-4330) is a sightseeing tour so the bus will pass by the highlights listed.
To place your order for a reservation online, simply select your desired tour start date and the number of rooms you need/ travelers you are booking for on the upper right portion of the tour information page, then click on "BOOK NOW".
Customer Service Rep
Dear Ef Olaes,
Regretfully we don't have any similar tours with duration of one day. This 3.5 hours tour includes ground transportation by tour coach, and customers will have the chance to walk around at some sight-seeing spots.
Currently the price of this tour for one person is USD$47.70.
Customer Service Rep
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.