Summary of The Day: Accelerate your ascent to the summit of Sydney Harbour Bridge. This energetic experience is the fastest trip to the top of the Bridge. Ascend through the heart of the Bridge, a cathedral of steel, and burst through to the summit from below.
Latching on in the Climb Base below the Bradfield Highway, you will walk on catwalks past the south-east pylon, directly over Sydney Harbor, until you meet the base of the Bridge’s lower arch on the Opera House side. Here you will commence your ascent as you rise to the peak of the lower arch. At this point, you will break through to the upper arch by taking a staircase to the summit. After a summit celebration with your group, you cross the spine of the Bridge to the Darling Harbor side to make your descent to our Climb Base. This Climb has more pace and fewer stops than Bridge Climb.
- 2 ¼ hours long, max. 14 people per group.
- 1,002 steps.
- Ideal for independently-minded folk who just want to fast-track it to the top.
- With fewer stops, this climb is perfect for people with a higher level of general fitness.
Climb groups leave every 10 minutes from 9:00am to 4:00pm. If you have a specific time you would like to climb, please specify this when booking and we will confirm the closest time that can be offered.
At the end of the tour we will return to the meeting point.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 8-15 years of age, must be accompanied by an adult, with a maximum of three children per adult.
* Children younger than 8 are not permitted.
* Minimum child height is 1.2 meters.
* Tour prices are based on Australian dollars (AUD) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Please wear comfortable clothes suitable to wear under the Climb suit and bring fully enclosed rubber soled shoes.
You must have an alcohol-blood reading below .05 to climb. Everyone is breathalyzed by the local staff and anyone over this limit cannot continue.
For safety reasons, you can’t carry anything with you on the Bridge. We provide secure lockers for you to keep your things in, including phones, cameras and GoPros. Our Climb Leaders will capture photos of you during your Climb.
We do our best to help everyone climb, however there are some things that will prevent you from participating in a climb, including:
- a fit or seizure in the last six months
- broken bones
- if you are 24 weeks pregnant, or greater
- under 8 years of age
- under 1.2 meters tall
Tours4fun requires passengers to be aware of the importance of travel insurance when traveling on adventure style tours. We strongly advise to take out travel and cancellation insurance to cover against cancellation costs, lost or damaged luggage or costs incurred from injury or illness. If you choose not to travel with travel insurance please be aware Tours4fun or any of its affiliates will take no liability for any cost incurred while traveling on this tour.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.