Summary of The Day: Welcome to Switzerland! Today you'll begin your scenic journey into the Swiss Alps.
At the Zurich Airport you may pick up your travel documents and train tickets at the SBB ticket counter. You may find the SBB travel counter at Check-in 3 area. Counters are open from 6:15am to 10:30pm.
From here you'll travel by train to Lucerne - one of the most spectacular cities in Europe - and check in to your hotel, only one block away from the train station. Your journey will take around one hour to complete, so you may still have some time to explore the city.
Summary of The Day: Around noon today a local guide will you pick you up from your hotel and lead you into the Swiss Alps on a fantastic journey.
Our main destination is the towering and magnificent Mount Titlis. We'll pass through the city of Engelberg along the way to the Rotair Cable Car for our enchanting ascent. Make sure to bring your camera to capture amazing views of the surrounding regions. Then we'll arrive at the top of the mountain where we'll be greeted with even more magnificent views.
We'll return to Lucerne in the afternoon.
Summary of The Day: Today you'll say farewell to Lucerne and travel through the Swiss Alps aboard the Golden Pass Line, passing by the city of Interlaken, nestled between the lakes of Thun and Brienz.
From here you will exit the alpine landscape of the Bernese Oberland, arriving at Montreux, beautifully situated on the shores of Lake Geneva.
Summary of The Day: In the morning you'll be free to explore the city of Montreux with its rich history and amazing culture. You may also join an optional tour to Chillon Castle (own expense), an opportunity you shouldn't miss.
In the afternoon you will continue by train to Tasch, near Zermatt.
Summary of The Day: Today you'll say farewell to Tasch on a quick, 12-minute train ride to Zermatt.
From Zermatt you'll continue on to Gornergrat for spectacular views of one of the most famous peaks in the world: Matterhorn, which inspired Walt Disney to build a ride and replica in Disneyland. The journey will lead you back to Tasch.
Summary of The Day: Today you'll depart early and board the Glacier Express in Zermatt. Sit back in the comfortable panorama rail car and enjoy spectacular views of the Swiss Alps. Lunch is served along the way, and included in your package.
You will then transfer in Chur to a regular train service to Zurich and complete your lovely journey.
|USD $1,717.38||USD $1,717.38||USD $2,027.21||USD $1,373.90|
* Minimum of 2 per group.|
* Child: 2-12 years of age, sharing a room with two adults. Please contact our customer representative to adjust the price if you are carrying a child.
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double/Triple occupancy price applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.