Summary of The Day: The morning is yours to spend at your leisure.
In the afternoon we'll explore the old city and visit Geneva's international district on a 2-hour tour, highlights of which include the Jet d'Eau water fountain, St. Pierre Cathedral, the Flower Clock and much more.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll travel by bus through the picturesque Arve Valley to Chamonix, the world-famous mountain village at the foot of the impressive and majestic Mont Blanc, Europe's second-tallest peak (4,807 m). Then we'll take the cable car to Aiguille du Midi, at an elevation of 3.842 m, with guaranteed snow year-round.
Breakfast is included.
Please bring your passport with you as we will cross the border into France.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Minimum of 2 per group.
* Child: 2-12 years of age, sharing a room with two adults.
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double/Triple occupancy price applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
3-night hotel accommodations in Geneva
3 breakfast buffets
City tour of Geneva
Excursion to Chamonix-Mont Blanc with cable car to Aiguille du Midi
Airfare and other transportation fees between your home and Geneva
Airport pick-up and drop-off service are not included in the display price.
You must show a valid passport at the French border. Please do not forget to bring your passport!
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.