Summary of The Day: Once you check into the designated hotel in Geneva, the rest of the day is yours to kick back and relax, or explore this magical city on your own.
Summary of The Day: The morning is yours to spend at your leisure.
In the afternoon we'll explore the old city and visit Geneva's international district on a 2-hour tour, highlights of which include the Jet d'Eau water fountain, St. Pierre Cathedral, the Flower Clock and much more.
Summary of The Day: Today we'll travel by bus through the picturesque Arve Valley to Chamonix, the world-famous mountain village at the foot of the impressive and majestic Mont Blanc, Europe's second-tallest peak (4,807 m). Then we'll take the cable car to Aiguille du Midi, at an elevation of 3.842 m, with guaranteed snow year-round.
Summary of The Day: Your amazing Swiss winter tour ends today. Please help yourself to the complimentary breakfast buffet before checking out.
|USD $947.81||USD $947.81||USD $1,485.87||USD $758.24|
* Minimum of 2 per group.|
* Child: 2-12 years of age, sharing a room with two adults.
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double/Triple occupancy price applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.