Summary of The Day: In the morning you are free to explore the city at your leisure.
In the afternoon we'll take a city tour of Zurich and surroundings. exploring the city's most beautiful areas: the historic center, clock of St. Peter church, the world-famous Bahnhofstrasse, the Limmatquai, and the picturesque Guild houses.
Next, we'll travel to Adliswil to board the cable car to Felsenegg for a panoramic view of Zurich, the lake and the snowcapped peaks of the Alps. Then we'll cross Lake Zurich by ferry, returning to the city by bus, along the scenic Gold Coast.
Zurich - Interlaken - Kleine Scheidegg - Jungfraujoch
Summary of The Day: Today we'll embark on a scenic bus ride to the Bernese Oberland. After a stop at Interlaken, we'll board the cog railway to Grindelwald for an unforgettable ride through Kleine Scheidegg to Jungfraujoch.
At the top, enjoy the fascinating landscape of ice, snow and rock that form the magnificent Alps. Join us for an optional excursion to the tunnels of the Ice Palace.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Minimum of 2 per group.
* Child: 2-12 years of age, sharing a room with two adults.
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double/Triple occupancy price applies when two/three people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
3-night hotel accommodations in Zurich
3 breakfast buffets
Tour of Zurich and surroundings with trip to Felsenegg
Excursion to Jungfraujoch with multilingual guide
Airfare and other expenses between your home and Zurich
Airport pick-up and drop-off service are not included in the display price.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.