Summary of The Day: Enjoy an early morning drive through beautiful countryside while listening to your guide's interesting anecdotes. After a picture stop at the famous mountain resort Interlaken, we'll head to the ski area at Grindelwald.
Once fitted with the necessary equipment, you will meet your professional instructor for an exciting afternoon on the gentle slopes at Bodmi Arena, the perfect environment for beginners! During your 2.5-hour ski class, you will learn the correct techniques, then be given the opportunity to try for yourself.
Enjoy the breathtaking view of the north face of Eiger Mountain while skiing the well-prepared slopes. Don't forget to bring your camera to capture these thrilling moments of a once in a lifetime experience! Before starting the return journey, you'll have some free time to explore the alpine village of Grindelwald.
We normally return to the meeting point in Lucerne at around 7:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* You must be at least 6 years old to join the tour.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Transportation in a comfortable coach or minibus
Ski rental equipment: Skis, boots, poles, helmet
Ski jacket, pants and gloves
Bodmi Arena ski lift pass
2.5 hours beginner ski class with qualified instructor (max. 8 participants)
Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Up to 33 days prior to tour start: 10% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 32 to 15 days prior to tour start: 30% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 14 to 8 days prior to tour start: 50% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
- 7 to 0 days prior to tour start: 100% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.