Summary of The Day: Discover the beauty of the Swiss Alps with a bird's eye view as you soar over the region on a paragliding adventure from Interlaken!
After picking you up from your hotel we'll head to our departure point, where we'll suit up for our Swiss Alps paragliding experience. With just a few steps and a light run, you and your expert pilot will be airborne, gently gliding away from the hillside and soaring high above Interlaken. Enjoy breathtaking views of the region and sweeping panoramas of the Swiss Alps on this 20-minute flight.
Then we'll touch down gently in the middle of Interlaken and end our thrilling experience.
If you do not need pick-up service from the hotel, please check in at least 15 minutes prior to your selected departure time. The tour will depart from Des Alpes Interlaken, Hoeheweg 115, 3800 Interlaken.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* You must be at least 6 years of age to participate.
* Maximum 12 per group.
* There is a maximum weight restriction of 220 lbs (100 kg).
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Franc (CHF) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Flights take off from Beatenberg and land in Interlaken.
Pilots can fly with big turns and action, or calm and relaxed on request.
Pilots will film/photograph from their camera on an extendable pole.
Customers may use their own camera as instructed by the pilot.
The take-off is 1350m (4429 ft.) and the landing is 550m (1804 ft.) above sea level.
If space allows, observers can join the drive to the take-off (20 minutes) but will not arrive back in Interlaken in time to watch the landing.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.