Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll depart for Lucerne. After a short sightseeing tour you will be allotted free time to explore Lucerne on your own. At noon we'll continue to Engelberg and take the rotating Rotair cable car to the top of Mount Titlis. enjoy breathtaking views of the Central Alps from an elevation of 9,900 feet. In the afternoon we'll visit the lakeside town of Brienz and see the talented woodcarvers.
Summary of The Day: Departing from Interlaken, we'll drive along Lake Thun to Bern on the banks of the Aare River. Then we'll drive to Gruyeres, a picturesque village with an impressive medieval castle.
Summary of The Day: On our sightseeing tour of Geneva, we'll visit the beautiful parks along the lake, St. Pierre Cathedral and the European headquarters of the UN. Then we'll travel to Lausanne and Montreux with its magnificent Chillon Castle. After free time to explore Montreux, we'll take you along the Rodano River Valley as far as Tasch, then continue by narrow-gauge train to Zermatt, at the foot of the mighty Mount Matterhorn.
Summary of The Day: The morning is yours to explore at your leisure, or join us on an optional excursion to the top of Mount Gornergrat (own expense).
Summary of The Day: All aboard the famous Glacier Express bound for St. Moritz ski resort. Take in the spectacular mountains, glaciers and snowcapped peaks from the comfort of your luxurious railcar.
Summary of The Day: In the morning we'll travel to Vaduz, capital of Liechtenstein, where you will be allotted free time to explore on your own. Arrival at Zurich central station or the Swissôtel around 5:00 pm.
|USD $2,923.31||USD $2,923.31||USD $3,275.84||USD $2,338.64|
* Child: 2-12 years of age|
* Children under 2 years of age pay 10% of the total fare when sharing a twin room with 2 adults (maximum one child per room).
* Minimum of 2 and maximum of 30 people per group.
* Single occupancy price applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Double and triple occupancy price applies when two and three people stay in one standard hotel room, respectively.
* Triple occupancy is subject to availability and depending on the hotel.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.