Summary of The Day: The perfect trip for beginners, this Swiss Alps package offers the most well-rounded, all-inclusive experience for those wishing to explore the amazing slopes in this world famous region. Equipment, ski passes, transportation, lessons - we do it all for you so you can enjoy a fun filled day skiing in the Swiss Alps!
After picking you up from your hotel, we'll take a scenic drive from Interlaken into the Alps, arriving at either the mountain resort of Axalp or at the Bodmi beginner's area in Grindelwald. Here our expert and highly-qualified instructors will show you all the tips and tricks to gliding over the Alps like a professional skier. Patient and professional, they'll provide an in-depth, 2.5-hour lesson that'll provide you will all the skills for you to show off on your Swiss Alps vacation. With a maximum group size of 8 participants, you'll also benefit from the close attention of our instructors.
12:00am: Depart Interlaken
1:00pm: Meet your ski instructor
1:30pm: Begin lesson
4:00pm: Finish lesson
5:30pm: Return to Interlaken
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Children younger than 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
* Minimum 4 participants per group.
* Maximum 8 students per instructor.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Franc (CHF) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
What to bring:
- Winter ski clothing (available to rent)
- Water, sunscreen, money for lunch
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in Interlaken in the "Meeting Point" box during booking.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.