Summary of The Day: Escape the crowds and discover the peaceful side of the Alps. Snowshoe trekking and sledding are a spectacular way to see the untouched area of the Swiss Alps. Equipped with snowshoes, discover the snowy forest of Isenfluh and the surrounding Jungfrau panorama. Followed by a traditional Gluhwein and Swiss cheese fondue in a charming mountain restaurant, this half day trip ends with a 45-minute sled ride down to the valley.
We'll pick you right up from your hotel in Interlaken and head to our Winter Base to prepare our equipment. From here we'll drive to Isenfluh, where we'll enjoy a scenic gondola ride to Sulwalk, our point of departure. Here we'll receive instructions from our expert guide and begin our magical journey into the untouched wilderness of the Swiss Alps. Along the way discover the beauty of the surrounding Jungfrau region.
Upon our return to Sulwald we'll enjoy a deliciuos fondue lunch before enjoying an hour of sledding downhill back to Isenfluh.
Tour starts approximately at 10:00am and ends at 4:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Price is per person.
* Children aged 8-12 must be accompanied by an adult.
* No children below the age of 8 are permitted on this tour.
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Franc (CHF) and are converted into US Dollar (USD). Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
What to bring:
- Winter ski clothing (available to rent)
- Water, sunscreen, money for lunch
The snowshoe tour involves 1.5 to 2 hours of walking across snowy terrain. A corresponding level of physical fitness is required to participate.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.