Summary of The Day: Enjoy an unforgettable stay at Mt. Rigi, the Queen of the Mountains! The majestic mountain, especially loved by the Swiss, offers unsurpassed views of the midland with its deep blue lakes and the snow-capped alpine mountain range!
The journey starts with a scenic drive over the Albis Pass, through beautiful countryside, along the Lake of the Four Cantons to Weggis. Here you will board the aerial cable car to Rigi Kaltbad, where you will transfer to Europe's first ever mountain railway up to Rigi-Kulm (1800m). The incredible panoramic view over the Swiss-Midland, the Alps and the 13 lakes will overwhelm you! Hike one of the many well-maintained trails and enjoy the beauty of this unique scenery.
In the afternoon check in at the Hotel Rigi Kaltbad; spoil yourself in the new Mineral Bath & Spa designed by famous Swiss architect Mario Botta. Dive into the revitalizing, mineral-rich waters (35°C) of the indoor and outdoor pools and enjoy the unforgettable, breathtaking mountain panorama. Also on offer are the whirlpool, herbal sauna, steam bath and a spectacular crystal spa bath. Culinary delights await in the restaurant SunSet, where a 4-course dinner is included in your package.
Summary of The Day: Start with a delicious breakfast buffet, also included as part of your package. Fancy a swim? The Mineral Bath opens exclusively for hotel guests at 9:00am.
Around mid-day, you'll take the cogwheel train down to Vitznau, where you'll board the boat for a lovely one-hour cruise to Lucerne. Enjoy a stroll on the medieval streets of charming Old Town and see the famous Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church and Town Hall.
In the evening, you'll meet your guide for the coach ride back to Zurich.
|USD $362.83||USD $398.10||USD $181.41|
* Prices for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.|
* Prices for Double Occupancy apply when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Children below the age of 2 free of charge in same room / bed with two adults
* 2-11 years of age: 50% discount in same room / bed with two full-paying adults
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.