Summary of The Day: Enjoy an unforgettable stay at Mt. Rigi, the Queen of the Mountains! The majestic mountain, especially loved by the Swiss, offers unsurpassed views of the midland with its deep blue lakes and the snow-capped alpine mountain range!
The journey starts with a scenic drive over the Albis Pass, through beautiful countryside, along the Lake of the Four Cantons to Weggis. Here you will board the aerial cable car to Rigi Kaltbad, where you will transfer to Europe's first ever mountain railway up to Rigi-Kulm (1800m). The incredible panoramic view over the Swiss-Midland, the Alps and the 13 lakes will overwhelm you! Hike one of the many well-maintained trails and enjoy the beauty of this unique scenery.
In the afternoon check in at the Hotel Rigi Kaltbad; spoil yourself in the new Mineral Bath & Spa designed by famous Swiss architect Mario Botta. Dive into the revitalizing, mineral-rich waters (35°C) of the indoor and outdoor pools and enjoy the unforgettable, breathtaking mountain panorama. Also on offer are the whirlpool, herbal sauna, steam bath and a spectacular crystal spa bath. Culinary delights await in the restaurant SunSet, where a 4-course dinner is included in your package.
A passport or valid ID is required when checking in to the hotel. Do not forget to bring valid ID!
The spa is off-limits to children (opening hours: 11:00am until 7:00pm).
Summary of The Day: Start with a delicious breakfast buffet, also included as part of your package. Fancy a swim? The Mineral Bath opens exclusively for hotel guests at 9:00am.
Around mid-day, you'll take the cogwheel train down to Vitznau, where you'll board the boat for a lovely one-hour cruise to Lucerne. Enjoy a stroll on the medieval streets of charming Old Town and see the famous Chapel Bridge, the Jesuit Church and Town Hall.
In the evening, you'll meet your guide for the coach ride back to Zurich.
We normally return to the meeting point in Zurich at around 7:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
Standard Price/Person By Occupancy
* Prices for Single Occupancy applies when one person stays in one standard hotel room.
* Prices for Double Occupancy apply when two people stay in one standard hotel room.
* Children below the age of 2 free of charge in same room / bed with two adults
* 2-11 years of age: 50% discount in same room / bed with two full-paying adults
* Tour prices are based on Swiss Francs (CHF) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date.
A passport or valid ID is also required when checking in to the hotel. Please have the proper identification ready to show the front desk staff.
Up to 33 days prior to tour start: CHF 150.00 of total confirmed tour price will be charged.
32-15 days prior to tour start: 30% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
14-8 days prior to tour start: 50% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
7-0 days prior to tour start: 100% of the total confirmed tour price will be charged.
For check-in we require your confirmation details and proof of identity (ID). It is not necessary to print out the voucher. An electronic ticket on your smart phone or tablet is sufficient.
Our professional, multi-lingual guide will accompany you from Zurich to Weggis, and from Lucerne to Zurich. The way up and down Mt. Rigi, including the overnight stay and the boat ride to Lucerne, are unescorted. For this part, you receive detailed, written information.
The spa is an adults only venue open from 11:00am to 7:00pm.
Tours4Fun cooperates with top local area tour operators and ensures the best quality of services to all travelers. We provide tour coaches that all are insured with a liability insurance coverage from $5,000,000 to $10,000,000 to make sure that your trips are safer and more enjoyable.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.