Summary of The Day: Meet some of the oceans friendliest inhabitants with a half day tour from Port Lincoln to Seal Cove where you'll get to swim, play, and fall in love with Australia's rare Sea Lions in their natural habitat. Expect them to welcome our approach with glee and anticipation, jumping around as they invite you to hop in the water and play with them.
Enjoy a fun-filled day playing with these amazing sea mammals while enjoying a scenic cruise to Seal Cove, snacks, drinks, and an included lunch. With everything taken care of, get ready to have an exciting day swimming with sea lions!
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* This tour requires 4 passengers minimum to depart.
* This tour allows a maximum of 18 passengers.
* Observer tickets do not include swimming equipment or water interaction.
* Children under the age of 4 can join the tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Professional Guide & Captain
Transportation by boat to Seal Cove
Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off from select hotels
National Park Fees
Mask, snorkel, wetsuit, and fins
Morning & Afternoon Tea
Unlisted accommodation require a $10 per-person transfer fee.
Additional drinks and snacks are available for purchase
Free return transfers (to and from Boarding Pontoon) from listed accommodation venues:
Adventure Backpackers ($25/night 6 bed shared dorm) - 6:00am
Navigators Inn - 6:00am
Bay 10 - 6:05am
Port Lincoln Hotel - 6:10am
Grand Tasman Hotel - 6:15am
Port Lincoln Cabin Park - 6:20am
Port Lincoln Tourist Park - 6:25am
All other accommodation require a $10 per-person transfer fee.
Boarding Location - 2 South Quay Blvd, Port Lincoln.
Please be at the departure gate at 6:30am. The charter will leave at the scheduled time and is unable to wait for latecomers.
What to Bring
Warm jacket (it can get cold out on the water or after a swim)
Your camera (underwater cameras available for purchase on board the vessel)
Sunglasses and sunscreen – we encourage you to be sun smart
Port Lincoln is located 640km from Adelaide, South Australia. Either a short 45-minute plane flight, or a 7 – 7.5 hour drive.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.