Summary of The Day: Meet some of the oceans friendliest inhabitants with a half day tour from Port Lincoln to Seal Cove where you'll get to swim, play, and fall in love with Australia's rare Sea Lions in their natural habitat. Expect them to welcome our approach with glee and anticipation, jumping around as they invite you to hop in the water and play with them.
Enjoy a fun-filled day playing with these amazing sea mammals while enjoying a scenic cruise to Seal Cove, snacks, drinks, and an included lunch. With everything taken care of, get ready to have an exciting day swimming with sea lions!
|Child Observer||USD $88.33|
|Family of 4||USD $460.90|
* This tour requires 4 passengers minimum to depart.|
* This tour allows a maximum of 18 passengers.
* Observer tickets do not include swimming equipment or water interaction.
* Children under the age of 4 can join the tour for free.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.