Summary of The Day: It's off to a team of professional manatee experts in Crystal River. En-route you will be provided a breakfast bags. Masks and snorkels are included for a fabulous, narrated boat tour on the picturesque Crystal River. You are encouraged to swim and snorkel in the home of the Florida manatee while under the guidance of certified dive masters. A hot lunch is enjoyed mid day.
To end your day, you'll visit Homosassa State Wildlife Park, famous throughout Florida for the rehabilitation of injured animals. It is here you'll have the chance to see the current manatee residents at the park during an informative and entertaining feeding session with one of the park rangers. You'll also see bears, panthers, alligators and even a hippo as you explore the rest of the park. This tour is the ultimate in nature at its best, yet exciting and informative all in one day. Remember the camera to capture those one of a kind memories.
We advise guests that wish to snorkel in the Crystal River to wear their swimwear underneath their morning clothes.
Wetsuits are available to hire for $10 per wetsuit. They are recommended as they assist with the buoyancy whilst snorkeling on the river.
Upon arrival in Florida, you must call to confirm your reservation and finalize your pick-up details. On the day of your tour, please wait at the scheduled time with your printed ticket in order to redeem your tour.
Pick-up and drop-off times will vary.
This activity may not be available on some holidays, including Christmas Day.
We advise guests that wish to snorkel in the Crystal River to wear their swimwear underneath their clothes
Wetsuits are recommended as they assist with the buoyancy while snorkeling in the river.
If you require a wheel chair accessible vehicle please inform us in the "Reservation Request" box during booking and inform us if you have a collapsible manual chair and non-foldable electric wheelchair.
Courtesy pickups are available from centralized meeting points around Orlando, Kissimmee and Disney areas. This system allows us to run the morning pickups in a smooth fashion, allowing a shorter amount of time on the vehicles. All pick up locations allow free car parking and are easy distinguishable, should you ever need held with pick up locations we are always happy to provide assistance and directions to your guests.
Hotel pickups are USD 12 per person to a maximum of USD 30 per family per tour.
Gratuities are not included for the tour driver guides. Many guests often ask us what a normal gratuity is and we regularly state USD 2 per person for the tour driver and USD 2 for the guide. Gratuities are not mandatory but are encouraged upon receipt of good service.
PERSONAL ITEMS: Camera, film, sunscreen, swimwear (!), beach towel, money for hire of wetsuits or videos of their swim experience.
DRESS CODE: Comfortable and cool.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.