Summary of The Day: Sweet dreams are made of these...cakes, profiteroles, truffles, hand-made chocolates and sweet desserts - only the best patisseries in Australia can come up with. This morning walking tour takes you to some of Melbourne's best quality and specially chosen dessert shops.
It moves through one of the city's finest suburbs to show how it is fast becoming Australia's dessert capital. If you have a sweet tooth and love cakes and patisserie, this tour is definitely for you. We start the tour in the morning at a place made famous not just for it’s TV show challenging cakes but for the exquisite morsels that you love to go back for. Tasting a petit four-sized bite of a famous lolly cake, along with a cup of tea/coffee, you will have the chance to talk about the challenges of making this cake over three hours.
You'll get the chance to buy at each stop, so make sure you bring along not just an appetite - but also a decent sized bag to take home some delights! Making our way through South Yarra, a suburb that is fast becoming known as the dessert capital of Melbourne, you'll have the opportunity to try and buy everything from cakes, profiteroles, truffles, chocolates, macaroons, tarts, and an absolutely must-have salted caramel sauce that you’d even to travel to France to buy!
This tour departs at 10:00am from the corner of Toorak Rd and Yarra Sts where the guide will be waiting.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.