Summary of The Day: Looking for an exciting and very different Whale Watching experience? Venture out with Sunshine Coast Afloat on Hela-Va-Jet. Combine the enjoyment of speed, spectacular views of the coastline and get up close to the marine life in their natural habitat.
Departing from The Wharf Marina in Mooloolaba, you'll take a high-speed trip out to see the whales where we open the boat again so you can really be up close and enjoy the unobstructed views of these majestic animals. This Whale Watching tour is like no other on the Sunshine Coast! It is the ultimate way to experience Whale Watching! Make sure you bring your camera.
The great thing about this whale watching trip is that you have fun getting there and getting back, in addition to having a longer time with the whales. You get out to the whales quickly. Even though you’re in a jet boat, the approach to the whales is very carefully managed. This is a serious whale watching adventure with a fast ride thrown in – not the other way round.
Hel-a-Va jet is one of only 3 fully enclosed Ocean Jet Boats in Australia purely designed for open ocean conditions. No need for uncomfortable life jackets to be worn during your trip as you are strapped into our beautiful bucket racing seats with 4 point racing harness.
* Price is per person.|
* All children below the age of 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
* This tour requires a minimum of 6 passengers to depart.
* Tour prices are based on AUD and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
* Same day bookings are always non-refundable.
* If the weather makes for unsafe conditions for any reason, the trip will be changed or postponed.
* Refunds are offered and applicable only in the following circumstances: Cancellations due to weather, lack of passenger numbers, or other circumstances requiring the charter to be cancelled.
Questions previously answered may have different answers due to many reasons: season (date and year of travel), rates, availability, etc.Please check the Rewards4Fun Program FAQ for more information.Ask Us
Have our experienced tour consultant give you a call.
Many of our tours and activities are available in several languages:
Your guide speaks the language.
A headset or similar audio device in the language is available.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Tours4fun.com. All rights reserved. Tours4fun and its logo are trademarks of Easy-Go Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Tours4fun Terms and Conditions.