Summary of The Day: Start out your sunset journey as you soar over Maui and fly over the Pailolo Channel featuring scenic waters between the islands and the iconic Elephant Rock.
Fly over the ancient fish ponds of Molokai while viewing the second Hawaiian island on the adventure. Brilliant water colors make the Fish Ponds a must see!
Proceed to Lanai, the third Hawaiian island on your sunset excursion. Fly over Shipwreck Beach, home to the abandoned World War II Liberty Ship, whose rusted hull still clings to a reef near the shore.
Head back to Maui as the sun sets and view the crescent-shaped, partially-submerged volcanic crater, Molokini and the resort towns of Makena, Kihei and Wailea.
Enjoy the Hawaiian sunset from the best view possible - the sky!
The departure time depends on sunset time, we will reconfirm the flight time after receiving your reservation:
Maui Sunset Times (for reference only):
April 1, 2016-April 14, 2016 6:15 pm
April 15, 2016-May 31, 2016 6:30 pm
June 1, 2016-August 14, 2016 6:45 pm
August 15, 2016-September 14, 2016 6:30 pm
September 15, 2016-September 30, 2016 6:15 pm
October 1, 2016-October 14, 2016 6:00 pm
October 15, 2016-October 31, 2016 5:45 pm
November 1, 2016-December 31, 2016 5:30 pm
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
*Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice.
*The maximum weight limit per person is 300 lbs. Guests over the weight limit will be required to purchase two seats. Children two years of age and older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under two may travel on the adult’s lap.
Due to weather or other special circumstances that may occur on the departure day, the tour may be rescheduled or adjusted.
Flights of different lengths may be combined and all times are approximate.
Prices and itineraries are subject to change without notice. Excursions require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
Children 12 years or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Guests 18 years or older must bring a photo ID.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.