Enjoy our guided bike adventure through Santa Monica and the historical streets of Venice Beach, California. Although the Italian influenced landscape is widely recognized as the birthplace of skateboarding, Venice is also home to West Coast legal graffiti walls that have become alluring grounds for world renowned street artists. Our guides will show you these often overlooked street galleries and leave you with an appreciation for talented, expressive minds enriching the visual space in our community
Suggested group size is 2 to 10 people.
Summer (April – October):
10:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. daily
This tour does not operate on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
This tour may be cancelled if an unforeseen circumstance makes for dangerous conditions. If we are unable to reschedule the tour, we will issue a full credit or refund.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.