Summary of The Day: How does one describe Stratford-upon-Avon? Historical, vibrant, cultured, colorful, Stratford-upon-Avon offers a little for everyone and is teaming with invaluable attractions just waiting to be discovered. If you're a first-time visitor or looking for a convenient way to explore this beloved city, then this classic hop on hop off tour is perfect for you!
Discover the birth place of William Shakespeare, visit Anne Hathaway's Cottage, explore Hall's Croft, and encounter the divine Holy Trinity Church. Mix and match the attractions you're most interested in with an unrestricting bus tour. With 11 bus stops to choose from an unlimited access to our sightseeing buses you'll be spoiled for options. The freedom is yours to make your own itinerary of this city and take control of your visit to Stratford-upon-Avon.
Frequency: every 30 minutes from 9:30am to 4:00pm/5:00pm (May-September)
Duration: 90 minutes
1. Avon Boating
2. Shakespeares Birthplace and the Shakespeare Centre
3. Market Square and American Fountain
4. Shakespeare’s New Place / Harvard House & Guild Chapel
5. River Avon & Royal Shakespeare Theatre
6. Hall’s Croft, Holy Trinity Church and Shakespeare’s Grave
7. Evesham Place
8. Alcester Road
9. Anne Hathaway’s Cottage
10. Mary Anne’s Farm
11. Maybrid Shopping Park
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 5-15 years of age
* Children younger than 5 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Pre-recorded multilingual commentary and and Kid's Commentary
English live guide on some departures from March to October
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
This tour is wheelchair accessible.
This tour runs daily except Dec 25/26 and Jan 1.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.