Summary of The Day: Visit the most popular prehistoric monument in the world!
Enjoy an extended visit to Stonehenge with plenty of time to enjoy the audio tour, take photos and buy souvenirs and see new visitor center exhibition.
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design. Entrance to the site with audio guide is included and also entrance to the new visitor exhibition center.
Earliest hotel pick-up starts from 6:55am. This tour will depart promptly at 8:15am Victoria Coach Station gate 13 and will conclude with a drop-off in central London approximately at 2:00pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3 to 16
* Children under 3 are free.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Complimentary pick-up service
Entrance to Stonehenge and the new visitor center exhibition
Audio guide in multiple language at the site
Professional driver and luxury air-conditioned coach
Please note, once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.
This tour will depart promptly at 8:15am Victoria Coach Station gate 13 and will conclude with a drop-off in central London approximately at 2:00pm.
We do not offer any services for transportation after the tour has been concluded.
Please inform us if you wish to end in Bath by including a note in the reservation request section when placing your order online. Note that you will have to arrange your own transportation back to your next destination if you opt out of the transportation back to London.