Summary of The Day: Departing London we head directly to Stonehenge
The most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years. Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself. Then time to enjoy a picnic style lunch at the new Visitors Centre restaurant and enjoy an in depth talk from a local guide where you can ask your own questions on the mysteries of Stonehenge.
Heading over the Salisbury Plains we descend into Salisbury, famous for its ancient Cathedral with England's tallest spire standing at 404 feet (123 meters). Admission is included in the display price. There you'll have a chance to view one of the four remaining Magna Carta books inside the Chapter House, and see the world oldest working clock!
Next we head to Bath, a beautiful Georgian city with delightful crescents, terraces and architecture. Following our scenic drive through the heart of the city and a short walking tour with your guide, there will be free time to explore.
Perhaps visit the Roman Baths (admission not included) built nearly 2,000 years ago, visit Bath Abbey, or simply treat yourself to an afternoon tea in one of the many quaint tea houses.
Departing Bath we return to London at approximately 7:30pm.
The tour will depart at 8:15am from Victoria Coach Station, and will conclude with a drop-off in central London at approximately 7:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and older
* Child: 3 to 16 years of age
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.