Summary of The Day: Our morning begins in picturesque Bath that boasts beautiful Georgian architecture and is also the home to the Royal Crescent, unique Pulteney Bridge and the fabulous Abbey. Join us for a walking tour of the town with our small group. Time will be given to visit the Roman Baths (*Roman Baths and lunch not included in the price.)
During the early afternoon, we'll head to Salisbury for a guided walking tour. There will be time to visit the vibrant cathedral. Dating back to the 13th century, this magnificent building is also home to the tallest spire in Britain and the best preserved Magna Carta that is 800 years old in 2015. This is the best preserved of the four remaining copies. Salisbury Cathedral also houses the world’s oldest working clock!
We'll then visit the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Stonehenge stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury Plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design.
Earliest hotel pick-up starts at 6:55am. The tour will depart at 8:15am Victoria Coach Station gate 14 and will conclude with a drop-off in central London approximately at 7:30pm.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 17 and above.
* Child: 3 to 16 years of age.
* Participation is free for children below the age of 3.
* Tour prices are based on GBP and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Complimentary hotel pick-up service
Entrance to Stonehenge
Entrance to Salisbury Cathedral
Return transportation by air-conditioned minibus - maximum 15 pax
During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used.
Please note on rare occasions we may stop at another location for lunch if the chosen pub is not available.
In order to protect your personal property, please bring any valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.