Summary of The Day: After departing Dubrovnik we'll take a short break on the Dubrovnik bridge for a scenic view of the town. Then we'll drive along the Adriatic coast to the town of Ston where you will learn about the various points of interest.
At Ston there will be sightseeing and free time. Ston is famous for its old salt flats and the second-longest city walls in the world (second only to the Great Wall of China).
We'll regroup and continue towards Orebic. Enjoy panoramas of the famous vineyards of Peljesac peninsula, the beautiful countryside and old settlements, accompanied by a discussion on the wineries of Peljesac. In Orebic we'll embark for Korcula.
Korcula sightseeing includes a visit to the birthplace of Marco Polo followed by free time. The island of Korcula presents a unique encounter with beautiful nature and a thousand year-old cultural traditions. You'll have an opportunity to visit the birthplace of Marco Polo, the church of St. Marco and many other monuments.
We'll return to Orebic by boat, then drive to Potomje. Upon our arrival we'll visit one of Croatia's most prestigious wineries. Then get ready to taste domestic brandies and liquers, with an introduction from the winery's in-house connoisseur.
Your reservation is always subject to confirmation by email, normally within one to two business days.
* Adult: 13 years of age and older
* Child: 2-12 years of age
* Participation is free for children under the age of 2.
* Tour prices are based on Euros (EUR) and converted into US dollars (USD). Constant fluctuations in the exchange rate cause prices to change on a regular basis. You will be charged the price based on the applicable exchange rate at the time of payment. All transactions are final. We do not offer discounts or compensation to those citing lower prices at a later date. Bookings will be subject to penalties when modified or cancelled.
Please leave the name and address of your hotel in the comments section of the online booking system.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.