Summary of The Day: Join us for an exciting walk through the narrow cobbled streets of Old Town Stockholm.
Start with a visit to the main square called Stortorget where you'll learn about the Stockholm blood bath of 1520. Continue on to hear the legend of St George and the Dragon. Next we will stroll through the courtyards and lanes of the city’s oldest section, stopping for a closer look at sights many visitors normally miss.
This small group tour is limited to a maximum of 20 people.
This tour departs from the top of Slottsbacken. You guide will be holding a Swedish flag and wearing a red shirt.
This tour departs from the top of Slottsbacken. You guide will be holding a Swedish flag and wearing a red shirt. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour departure time.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.