Summary of The Day: Explore Sweden’s capital from the top deck of an open top tour bus.
Stockholm looks out to the Baltic Sea. Boasting a 700 year-old history, the city is home to grand public buildings and palaces. Discover the renowned Royal Palace, gothic churches, Swedish design-ware shops and excellent cafés and restaurants. Hop aboard one of our open top buses and explore Stockholm and its sights at your own pace. Our buses stop at carefully chosen locations including the City Hall, the Wasa museum and Skansen. Bus and Boat tour combination available - simply hop off at Stromkajen where Stockholm Sightseeing boats depart at least once every half hour.
Hop on and off at any of the attractions along the route at your leisure
Take the bus tour to Old Town, which is the original heart of Stockholm. Browse the souvenir shops and visit the trendy district SoFo at Sodermalm with its restaurants, pubs and boutiques. Admire exhibitions by famous photographers and visit shops dedicated to photography at Fotografiska. Hop off at City Hall which attracts around 400,000 visitors annually and holds the most exclusive ballroom in Stockholm, the location of the Nobel Banquet. Visit Kulturhuset, Stockholm’s hotspot for contemporary cultural events such as photo exhibitions, concerts and literary discussions. For the best shopping in town, head for NK/Hamngatan. Strandvagen is the main center for lunch, brunch, dinner and various archipelago cruises which run all year round and offer on-board dining.
Visit the Royal Palace, which is the Swedish Royal family’s official residence. Here you can see the Royal Apartments, the treasury and Gustav III’s Museum of Antiquities. Next door you will find Stockholm Cathedral St. Nicolai Storkyrkan where several coronations have been held since 1336. Hop off at Vasa Museum which showcases the world’s only surviving 17th-century ship – a must for all visitors! Nordiska museet and Junibacken story book museum are also situated here. Skansen is a miniature Sweden which offers both countryside and mid-19th century town quarters. Here you can discover Sweden’s rich history, visit, an aquarium, and visit an amusement park. For stunning views of the city, take the bus tour to Kaknastorne, a TV tower offering indoor and outdoor observation decks and a restaurant. Admire the architecture in the wealthy Karlaplan and head for Stureplan for shopping, dining and a buzzing nightlife.
Frequency: every 15-20 mins from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Ticket Length: 24 hours or 72 hours
Full loop: 100 minutes
1 - The Royal Opera
2 - Skeppsholmen
3 - Moderna Museet
4 - City Hall
5 - Central Station / Vasagatan
7 - Hotorget
8 - Kungstradgarden
9 - Strandvagen / Nybrokajen
10 - Vasamuseet / Nordiska Museet
11 - Grona Lund Tivoli / Abba the Museum
12 - Skansen
13 - Frihamnen / Silja Line Terminal
13 - Historika Museet
14 - Karlaplan
15 - Humlegarden Public Park
16 - Stureplan
18 - Stromgatan
19 - Kornhamnstorg / Gamla Stan
20 - Slussen
21 - Tjarhovsplan
22 - Cruise Berth / Viking Line
23 - Skeppsbron
The vouchers can be redeemed at any of the bus stops.
* Adult: 16 and older
* Child: 6-15
* Children younger than 6 are free of charge.
* Tour prices are based on EUR and are converted into USD. Prices will change day to day, due to the currency exchange rates. Tours booked and paid for will be charged at the current rate at which the tour price is shown. We will not refund any price differences, should prices drop for the tour. Tours will be subject to Cancellation Fees, should any changes be made for a reservation.
Your ticket is redeemable for 3 months from purchase.
Once your reservation has been made, this tour is non-refundable.
In order to protect your personal property, please carry valuable items with you at all times. Please do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction or restaurant. Tours4Fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any theft or loss at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.