Summary of The Day: This experience is a combination of the Stockholm Panorama Bus Tour and the Under the Bridges of Stockholm Tour. Discover the Stockholm of today and times past on our most comprehensive tour including sightseeing by bus and boat, offered in eight languages.
We start with a coach trip around the city, viewing the best known sites and buildings. Discover each district of the city as well as famous sights including Stockholm City Hall, The Royal Palace and The Royal Djurgården. Enjoy free wifi onboard our first class, panoramic buses. If possible, we'll stop at Fjällgatan for a spectacular view of Stockholm’s islands and waters.
After one and a half hours, we'll transfer to a boat and head out to sea for a two-hour sightseeing cruise. You'll enjoy picturesque views of Stockholm at its most spectacular!
This tour departs from the ticket booth located at Gustaf Adolfs torg.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have your voucher (electronic or printed copy) ready.
This tour departs from the ticket office located at Gustaf Adolfs Torg, 111 52 Stockholm, Sweden.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have your voucher (electronic or printed copy) available.
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.