Summary of The Day: At noon every Saturday and Sunday S/S Stockholm departs on a three hour brunch cruise in the archipelago. The buffet is filled with traditional dishes made of Swedish primary produce, cold and warm meats, various salads and breads.
Make sure to leave some room for dessert, our dessert table is packed with everything anyone with a sweet tooth could desire.
Sit back and enjoy the beautiful environment surrounding you. The ship is a pearl with large, airy lounges, a grand dining room and an inviting promenade deck. From the table you will have a first class view while the ship cruises through the inner parts of the lovely archipelago.
We take great pride in our onboard brunch. Everything on the buffet is prepared with fresh products delivered the same morning and freshly cooked.
During this archipelago cruise brunch is served in the beautiful dining room. We serve traditional Swedish dishes like herring and salmon as well as international classics.
This tour departs from Strandvägen boat dock berth no 16.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure for check-in and have your voucher available (electronic or printed copy).
To protect your own property, please carry all valuable items on your person at all times. Do not leave any valuable items on the bus or at the hotel, attraction, restaurant, etc. Tours4fun, local operators, drivers and tour guides are not responsible for any loss or theft at any location.
1.Immediately after submitting your reservation you will receive a Receipt of Reservation via email.
2. Within one to two business days of submitting your reservation you will receive a confirmation email from us. If you need to book an airline ticket, we recommend that you do so after you receive a confirmation of your tour reservation from us.
3. An E-Ticket will be sent to you via email as soon as details of your reservation are confirmed or your supporting information is received by us. We will provide you with all detailed information about your tour on the E-Ticket. Contact information for local tour provider will be included on E-Ticket for your convenience or re-confirmation purpose if re-confirmation is required.
4. Simply print your E-Ticket and present it with your valid photo ID on the day of your activity to your tour guide. Please remember E-Ticket is your proof of purchase.
- Your purchase does not guarantee confirmation. Your purchase will initiate a reservation process. We will confirm with you via email within one to two business days.
- Prices may vary due to availability. We reserve the right to make price adjustment without prior notice.